Part-Time CityKids Director
Lakewood, Ohio, United States
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
CityEdge is looking to hire a part time CityKids Director.
Purpose: To recruit, equip, oversee and coordinate CityKids Volunteers to lead kids and disciple families into a relationship with Jesus. Teaching them to love beyond reason, journey with God, and serve the city.
Essential: That they are a committed follower of Jesus with a commitment to the greater mission and vision of CityEdge.
Preferred: Two or more years of experience leading a Children’s Ministry Program and/or has higher education in Children’s Ministry.
Contracted Work: $500/mo for approximately 50-60hrs/mo, with a desire to grow this into a full time position.
Detailed Responsiblities: Click here
How to Apply
- Candidates contact CE Lead Minister (email email@example.com)
- Candidates complete application packet (with resume, references, and questionaire)
- CE conduct initial interview(s)
- Run background check & reference check(s) on potential hires
- Best candidate(s) get a final phone interview
- Lead Minister and Management Team make a final decision and make an offer to the best candidate
If you have questions direct them to Kevin Rush via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.